Short survey anyone?
As some of you might already know, I’ve recently started a website where I sell premade book covers, but I’m really new to this business. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to answer a few questions so I can figure out what I can do to best serve writers.
Any feedback would be super helpful. I figured posting in the self publishing forum makes the most sense since I’d love feedback from all people who have already self pub’d or are thinking about it in the future. But if mods think this is more appropriate somewhere else, I apologize.
So here are my main questions (though anything more people are willing to tell me would be super awesome).
1. Age (or age range if your more comfortable with that)
2. What type of book(s) do you write? (Fiction, non fiction, genre, etc)
3. Have you ever self-published a book? If so, how many?
4. Did you purchase a cover or make one yourself? Why did you make that choice?
5. Do you know what a premade cover is? Can you explain it to me? (Please write whatever you think and do not worry about being wrong. There is no wrong. I really want to hear people’s ideas and see if mine match)
6. Have you ever purchased a premade? Would you? Why or why not?
7. Roughly how much would you or have you spent on a premade cover?
8. Do you have any other thoughts you’d like to share?
Thanks so much!